Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

New clients

I’ve had a good week so far. Had a meeting with a new client on Friday who saw one of my ‘New Year, new you’ flyers and wants to do two morning sessions per week. I then had a new massage client on Saturday who also found my details via a flyer. I talked to her about fitness and nutrition during the hour, and she asked for a price list afterwards – hopefully will hear back from her in the next day or two that she wants to go ahead with personal training. So far I’m making good on my New Year’s resolution to increase my client list.

I’ve created a new list of packages and prices: it’s easier to concentrate the marketing and promotion to attract a certain type of client. I’ve got packages aimed at weight loss, toning, athletes and sports players etc. One of my friends is going to have a play about with my website this week and add the packages and prices ... keep an eye on www.feelgoodpt.co.uk

My mentor had some great advice about my client with shoulder problems, so I've incorporated mobilising exercises with band/gentle movements (flys) with very light weights to myclient's programme. When the shoulder is tight, you want to avoid strengthening it in a compromised position (while movement is limited), and go with mixture of active stretches/gentle exercises to encourage range of motion.

My current topic of interest is programming for my new mum clients who want to tone bums and tums. I'll post a programme next week so you can give it a go yourself. Let me know any tips or requests!

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment